We’ve found yet another unexpected – even bizarre – consequence of flooding over the weekend. This amazing picture, courtesy of Earth Pics (link) shows dozens of elegant white swans making their way up a flooded street in Worcester. Sadly there aren’t any further details about the picture. We could guess that the photo was taken in November 2012, which as far as we know was the last time Worcester was hit by floods. It might be possible that the flood was in 2007, when much of the UK was hit by flooding. In the background is the beautiful Worcester Cathederal.
- 9 hours ago - Peru – Heavy Rainfall Triggers Deadly Mudslides and Floods in Arequipa Department
- 1 day ago - Fiji – Evacuations After Floods in Northern Division
- 1 day ago - Mexico – Floods in Tabasco Leave Communities Isolated
- 1 day ago - Chile – Floods in North as Wildfires Blaze in Southern Regions
- 4 days ago - Indonesia – Floods in South Sulawesi Leave 2 Dead, Hundreds of Homes Damaged