We’ve found yet another unexpected – even bizarre – consequence of flooding over the weekend. This amazing picture, courtesy of Earth Pics (link) shows dozens of elegant white swans making their way up a flooded street in Worcester. Sadly there aren’t any further details about the picture. We could guess that the photo was taken in November 2012, which as far as we know was the last time Worcester was hit by floods. It might be possible that the flood was in 2007, when much of the UK was hit by flooding. In the background is the beautiful Worcester Cathederal.
- 1 week ago - Libya – 5,300 Lives Lost in Derna Floods, Thousands Still Missing
- 1 week ago - Libya – Thousands Feared Dead After Floods in Eastern Region
- 2 weeks ago - Libya – Dozens Feared Dead After Storm Daniel Brings Flooding Rains
- 2 weeks ago - USA – Several Rescued After Storm Triggers Flash Floods in Pennsylvania
- 2 weeks ago - Japan – Floods Impact Chiba, Fukushima and Ibaraki After Record Rain